Makes: 1 large serving
Start to finish: 20 minutes
- 5 oz. (142g) baby kale
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- red chili flakes (optional)
- olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 365°F / 185°C / Gas 4.
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. In a large bowl, coat kale with olive oil spray, and toss with seasonings.
3. Put kale on baking sheet. Roast for about 15 minutes. If you want them extra crispy and chip-like, leave them in a few minutes longer and keep an eye on them. The kale will be perfect for you when they turn brown, but don’t burn it, ffs.
4. Serve immediately.
Optional: Serve with feta. For a complete meal, add some pesto quinoa, (chicken if you want), avocado, and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Currently Listening To: