- 8 carrots, peeled, sliced however the hell you want (as long as they’re not super-thin)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C / Gas 6 while prepping carrots.
- Mix together cinnamon, cayenne, oil,and toss with carrots to coat.
- Put carrots on baking sheet. Line with foil if you want.
- Roast for 20 minutes, shake, continue roasting for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove carrots from oven and toss with salt.
Currently Listening To:
Goathill – Undying