Eye of the Destroyer – The Menu
Had a hell of a time cooking for Eye of the Destroyer. There’s nothing better than watching dudes enjoy my food and a good local show. These guys know how to rage!
Eye of the Destroyer menu recipes:
- Cubanelle Peppers Stuffed with Quinoa (Listening to: NO RAZA)
- Mexican Salad (with Avocado Dressing) (Obituary)
- Jalapeño Cashew Crema (Death)
- Cayenne-Cinnamon Carrots (Goathill)
- Roasted Cajun Chickpeas (Crowbar)
- Raw Ballz (W.A.S.P.)
Want me to cook for your band? It doesn’t cost anything. Yes, I’m fucking serious.
Booking bands of any size for:
- April / May – New England
- June 6-11 (Southern) Sweden
- July 4-8 Helsinki(ish) Finland
Contact me and I’ll hook you up.
Currently Listening To:
Eye of the Destroyer – Defile the Expired
Eye of the Destroyer on Facebook
Eye of the Destroyer is an American death metal band based out of Union County, New Jersey. Formed on Halloween in 2013, the group mixes blast beats, slam riffs, and guttural vocals to create a consistently heavy sound. Lyrics that paint a nightmarish hellscape reminiscent of early exploit films, 80’s horror and American grindhouse cinema.
The members of Eye of the Destroyer were originally inspired by death metal bands like Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Gorerotted, Exhumed, Skinless, and Deicide, as well as thrash bands such as Slayer and Pantera. Drawing heavily from horror fiction, horror films, and religion their album artwork is sacrilegious, blasphemous and controversial.