- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup nut butter of choice
- ½ cup chocolate chips of choice
- ¼-⅓ cup honey, maple syrup, or agave
- 4 tablespoons water or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, just until mixed or desired consistency is achieved. You want it to stick together so your ballz don’t fall apart.
- Roll the mix into 1″ balls and put into air-tight container, layering with parchment/wax paper as needed. They keep for about a week.
Currently Listening To:
W.A.S.P. – Ballcrusher
Stole the rent and drank all my JD…