Spicy Crab & Avocado Cucumber Noodles
Makes enough for 2
Start to finish: 20 minutes
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 avocado, pit, scoop, slice
- 6 ounces (170g) crab meat of choice (even the fake shit if you want)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2-3 tablespoons sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Mix together mayo, sriracha, cayenne, lime juice. Set aside.
- Cut cucumber as needed to fit in spiralizer and make the noodles happen. I use WonderVeg. No spiralizer? Just grate or finely chop the cucumber to make it more of a salad. Will still taste fucking awesome.
- Arrange your cucumber, avocado, crab, and sauce however the hell you want. My preference: sauce on plate, avocado, cucumber noodles, crab on top. (May not want to go balls to the wall with the sauce right off the bat, ease it in there.)
- If you’re feeling like you need some carbs, cook up some quinoa and throw it in there. Can totally shred some nori and throw it on top to get a deconstructed sushi feel.
Currently Listening To:
Krisiun – Ways of Barbarism
Got to see these guys for the first time on 70,000 Tons this year. Shit was sick!