Makes: 1.5-2 cups
- 3 avocados, cut in half, remove pit, scoop
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 – 1 jalapeño
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- water to thin as needed (start with 1/8 cup and add more if needed)
- Combine all ingredients in blender on medium speed until smooth.*
- Serve with Mexican Salad** or on just about anything. Damn good on breakfast tacos.
*It tastes best after sitting in the fridge for a day.
**Please, if you use canned corn in your salad, do something with that shit. Roast it for a bit, at least toss it with lime juice and salt (same goes for black beans), for fuck’s sake.
Currently Listening To:
Stoneflex – Reflecting
(Colombia – Industrial Metal)