Start to finish: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup (275mL) buttermilk (if you can’t find it, mix together 1/2 cup milk with 1 teaspoon (5mL) lemon juice or white vinegar and let it sit 5 minutes before using)
- 3 tablespoons (45g) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons (30g) mayo
- 1 tablespoon (2.5g) finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons (5g) finely chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (2g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (10g) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon (10g) hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon (3g) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2g) black pepper
- Throw everything in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Or put it all in a large jar and shake until well mixed. Let it sit for a few hours before serving.
Currently listening to:
Testament – The Legacy
Testament: The kings of thrash…and ballads.