Chipotle-Green Chile Pimento Cheese
Start to finish: 15 minutes
- 3 ounces (85g)cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayo (75mL) (you can add more to taste)
- 1 diced chipotle (from a can of chipotles in adobo)
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) adobo sauce from canned chipotles
- 4 ounce (113g) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5g) black pepper
- 8 ounce (250g) block of sharp cheddar, grated
- 8 ounce (250g) block of monterey jack, grated
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and mayo until smooth.
- Stir in chipotle, adobo, green chiles, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add shredded cheese and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for a couple hours before serving.
Currently listening to:
Sargeist – Rebirth of a Cursed Existence